Sunday, February 7, 2010

Spruce up your spring cleaning...

Although it's a little early for spring cleaning, I found this Seventh Generation blog post via twitter and wanted to share it in my own blog.

Not only does Seventh Generation provide natural and safe cleaning supplies and other home goods, but they also have handy techniques about combining health and cleaning - very feng shui if you ask me.

Personally, I always listen to music while I clean, mostly to drown out the noise of the vaccuum, but it also puts me in a much better mood so that dusting my bedroom and cleaning out the toilet seem more like a game than a bothersome Saturday afternoon activity.

Check out more Seventh Generation information and updates at their website, http://www.seventhgeneration.com/, and look for an article about their products in the Massachusetts Daily Collegian later this month!

1 comment:

  1. Listening to music while cleaning! Absolutely! Don't forget to link within your blog entries. We'll talk about this in class.

    ReplyDelete